- Information Collection: When you enroll in a course, we may collect personal information from you, such as your name, email address, and payment information. We may also collect information about your use of the course platform, such as your course progress and quiz scores.
- Information Use: We use your personal information to provide you with access to the course materials and to communicate with you about the course. We may also use your personal information to send you promotional emails or newsletters, but you may opt-out of receiving these communications at any time.
- Information Disclosure: We do not share your personal information with third parties, except as necessary to provide the course materials or as required by law. We may share your personal information with our affiliates or service providers who assist us in providing the course platform or processing payments.
- Data Security: We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, or misuse. However, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be completely secure, and we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information.
- Children’s Privacy: Our online courses are not intended for children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13, and if we become aware that we have inadvertently collected such information, we will delete it as soon as possible.
- Data Retention: We retain your personal information for as long as necessary to provide the course materials and to comply with our legal obligations. We may also retain anonymous or aggregated information for research or statistical purposes.